The Golden Age of Couture Exhibition, Victoria & Albert Museum, Paris and London 1947-1956, 22nd Sept till 6th Jan 2007 ♥ photo : isabel metello ©

quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

. : unique recycled clothes A/W 2012 SS/2013 collections : . peças de roupa recicladoa . : colecção Outono/ Inverno 2012 : .




 
 
 






 




...my Grandmother taught me how to sew by hand when I was 3 years old and  when I was a child I used to make my dolls´ clothes and when I was at the preparatory school one of our teachers taught us to make tissue dolls- I made an huge hipopotamus because it reminded me Mozambique, my Lost Home and Paradise which I will always Love with all my heart and soul...then, I´ve started to draw clothes (one of my dreams is to know how to make shoes...) and when I was 17 years old (well, I am 44, almost 45, let´s just see - 27 years ago...:)  I made a jacket for myself with those ground cleaning materials sold at the supermarkets....since then I love to recycle my clothes as well as my Child´s, because I truly believe that na eco.consciousness is modelled at Home...
 
...these were pieces from a late collection from 2008, shown at na handycraft local flea market... 

patchworking wool oveercoat work in progress: 55 €






 
 
 
 





 



.....Chinese patchworking dress...
 
 
......patchworking dress...

...with riclying materials.....design and photo ©: isabel metello  
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário